I can't believe that the baby will be here so soon. Starting next week, if I go into labor, they will let me have the baby since I will be past the 36 week mark. It is crazy to think she could be here as soon as next week. Of course we'd like her to stay put for the next 5 weeks or so, and arrive on time around Feb 7th.
The baby is still breech so I need everyone out there to say a little prayer that she decides to flip head down in the coming weeks. If she isn't head down by next week, they will send me for an ultrasound and we'll get a game plan together for what we will do if she doesn't flip to be head down soon. More than likely that would mean a C-section as they won't let you deliver a baby breech if its your first. I'd really like to avoid that, so let's all say a little prayer.
On Sunday, Joey and I spent the day getting everything ready for the baby. He installed both of the car seat bases in our cars, so we officially can bring the baby home from the hospital should she decide to come soon. He also built our strollers, the baby's swing, the diaper genie, the baby bath and a host of other things for the baby's room. The room actually looks like a bedroom as opposed to a collection of boxes full of baby stuff. The dresser finally arrived last weel which will also act as a changing table, but are still missing the crib. It was supposed to ship at the end of December, but I haven't heard anything from Restoration Hardware so we'll see. Fortunately, we received a beautiful bassinet which the baby will sleep in for the first few weeks/months in our room so if the crib doesn't arrive for a while we should be ok.
Joey got me a great new camera for christmas, so I am going to try to take some pictures of the baby's room to share with everyone this week so stay tuned! In the meantime, click the button to the right which says ExpectNet.com and take a guess on when the baby will arrive. Those of you who guessed early and said boy, don't worry you aren't excluded! The person who guesses the closest will get a little treat from New Orleans!
1. What camera did you get??? I just ordered a book that may help you, depending.
ReplyDelete2. Prayers for Lillian to flip have been said!
3. How's the bath tub? Did it work?
4. Holy crap - we need to put the car seat in the car.
That is all!