How far along? 34 Weeks
Baby's size? Honeydew
Sleep? Hello, My name is Lindsay and I am an insomniac. Seriously, Joey hasn't gotten a good nights sleep in at least 3 weeks. I toss and turn all night long.
Foods I am loving/hating? I've been thoroughly enjoying all these holiday meals! Especially KK's red velvet cupcakes for dessert christmas eve!
Best moment this week? On Sunday I had an amazing shower hosted by one of my best friends. It was a brunch at Cafe Adelaide. The food was amazing and the company was even better! Lillian got SO many clothes that I'm worried she won't be able to wear them all! LOL! It was a great time and I am so thankful to be surrounded by so many caring and loving people.
Movement? She's is still moving around like crazy and its gotten much easier for other people to feel her move. All of my sisters got to feel her while they were in town. She's still got her head up by my rib cage, so I'm hoping she decides to turn head down soon so Lillian doesn't' enter the world the way KK did...breach!
Symptoms? I had my first bout of swelling this week. I was up on my feet for about 3 hours straight doing holiday baking, and when I got done I looked down and saw one very fat ankle! Not attractive. So I've been trying to take it easy this week since I am off work.
What I miss? A good nights sleep. But everyone tells me that this is my bodies way of preparing me for life with a newborn ;-)
What I'm looking forward to? Finally starting to put the baby's room together. The dresser arrived this week and the crib should ship soon! I need to buy a mattress and then the room will be almost be ready for Lillian! I can't wait!
Emotions? Really excited that we are getting so close. I need to get more organized and start thinking about packing our bags and getting the rest of the little things purchased for Lillian. I got some great lists from girl friends about what to bring to the hospital and what to have at home once Lillian gets here, so I am going to get them printed off and start checking things off!
No comments:
Post a Comment