How far along? 32 Weeks
Baby's size? Head of Lettuce
Sleep? I'm getting sleepier earlier these days. I'm in bed by 9 pm every night. I'm also hitting points in the middle of the day where I am SOO tired and its hard to pay attention at work. Not good given the amount of meetings I'm sitting in these days. Let's hope I get through these last 8 weeks without falling asleep at work!
Foods I am loving/hating? It's hard to eat a lot these days. I have to do small meals more and I stay fuller for longer. If I eat too close to bed time, I definitely pay for it when I try to lay down!
Best moment this week? Last week I had an amazing shower with my friends from my MBA program! It was actually a couples shower so Joey got to join in the fun too! We played baby themed pictionary which was hysterical! Let's just hope our child gets her artistic ability from my grandfather because Joey and I are two lost causes when it comes to art!
Movement? She's has been moving around like crazy! I guess its just because she is getting bigger, but her movements are getting so much stronger and distinct!
Symptoms? Sleepy & Stuffed. That's how I feel all the time :-)
What I miss? Walking every morning. Work has been kicking my butt these days (I usually go in for 6-7am and leave around 5-6pm), so poor Maggie hasn't been on a walk in over 2 weeks. I'm going to try to get back on track this week. Wish me luck!
What I'm looking forward to? Finally being done with these house renovations. The laundry closet is all done, and the custom closet people come out next Monday!! I can't wait. I'm hoping the house is all put back together by the time my sisters all arrive in town for christmas!!
Emotions? A bit stressed at work, but other than that I'm pretty relaxed about everything. I'm really excited because the dresser for the baby's room has finally shipped, and the crib should ship at the end of this month. Having the room all set up is going to make everything so much more real! I can't believe its only 8 more weeks. Eeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment