How far along? 30 Weeks
Baby's size? Squash
Sleep? Sleep is really getting hard. I am super restless at night and flipping from side to side wakes me up. I'm also still a little furnace, so I'm constantly throwing the covers off.
Foods I am loving/hating? LOVED thanksgiving dinner! The turkey didn't go down so well but all the sides were fantastic. And of course the desserts were amazing! I felt bad because I'm pretty sure Lillian was getting squished after thanksgiving dinner was over!
Best moment this week? Having an amazing shower in Kentucky with Joey's family. It was so great to have everyone together, and I feel so blessed to have so many amazing women in my life. I'll do a whole post on it when I get pictures!
Movement? Joey finally felt the baby! It was so exciting!
Symptoms? 3rd trimester fatigue has set in. I have been fighting to stay up past 9pm
What I miss? Being able to easily do things. For example putting on tights, or tying my shoes is much more of a struggle these days!
What I'm looking forward to? Decorating for Christmas!! Joey promised me we could get our Christmas tree this week!! I LOVE Christmas!!
Emotions? I'm starting to get a little anxious about getting everything done before the baby gets here! We'll have all of our house projects done by Dec 20th, but her furniture won't be here until early January. I feel like I'm not going to be able to get everything settled until the furniture gets here, and she'll be arriving shortly after that! Eeeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment