Sunday, January 9

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks

Baby's size? Large Cantaloupe

Sleep? Still tossing and turning all night but I'm used to it now. I am getting into bed earlier these days to make up for the lack of continuous sleep.

Foods I am loving/hating? I've been super hungry recently. I can't eat a lot at one time, but am having to snack through out the day to keep from becoming ravenous! I had my first piece of king cake this weekend. I LOVE king cake!!

Best moment this week? Getting Lillian's room together even more. I have unpacked just about everything and am working on getting everything organized.

Movement? She's still moving a decent amount, but I can tell she's much more restricted in there now. When she moves, its usually slower movements where she's shifting slowly around.

Symptoms? I'm starting to get really uncomfortable and I now know why women in there 9th month say they're just ready for the baby to come. That is exactly how I feel now! LOL.

What I miss? I've moved past missing anything and am now looking forward to enjoying things is the very near future!! A sushi dinner with a great glass of wine is top on my list!!

What I'm looking forward to? We got back to the Doctor this Thursday. I can't wait to see what they have to say. She's still breech, so I think we'll get another ultrasound so we can see out little girl!! Hopefully we can also get a guess at how big she is going to be!

Emotions? Tired, Excited, and a tad overwhelmed. I really need to get things cleaned up at work so if I don't come in one day, everything is ready for someone take over! Eeeek!! She'll be here so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment