Sunday, October 31

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 Weeks

Baby's size? Eggplant

Sleep? I'm happy to report that my sleeping is back to normal (or what my new normal is these day). I arrived in OH last Sunday for training. I had a bad first night sleep, but starting last Monday I've been sleeping very soundly. I think working out again in the morning definitely helps. I'd stopped walking while I was sick, but started up again and am feeling great!

Foods I am loving/hating? I tried to eat some chicken last week. Definitely won't be doing that again until post pregnancy.  On the other hand, I'm really loving salads again. Yummy.

Best moment this week? The best moment this week was seeing all the progress Joey is making on the nursery while I'm out of town. I'm so excited to come home and see everything in person!

Movement? I think I may have a little soccer player in there! She's been kicking like crazy. I definitely know when she's awake and when she's asleep.

Symptoms? My belly is definitely expanding every day which is making all the rest of my organs feel a bit squished. Sitting for a long time is definitely a bit more challenging.

What I miss? This week I really miss Joey and the best puppas on the block (Ella and Maggie of course). I get to go home this Friday. I can't wait!!

What I'm looking forward to? Resuming our prenatal classes when I get back. I really enjoyed the first one and think they are going to help Joey and I get ready for our little one!

Emotions? I'm missing Joey a lot, and am very ready to be home. 2 weeks away is a LONG time.

No comments:

Post a Comment