First, we're going to run hardwood into the baby's room.
And paint it Benjamin Moore Glazed Green.
This is our crib which unfortuntely is back ordered until Dec 30th!
We ordered the matching Dresser/Changing table
I've picked a land of nod bedding set. It is called With a Flourish.
This is the bed skirt, bumper and crib sheet.
This is the bed skirt, bumper and crib sheet.
I ordered the above glider from a local baby store which is called the Heritage Glider.
I believe it's made by Little Castle.
It will be finished in the "Zippty Scone" fabric shown above (which is lighter in real life).
I thought this was neutral enough that it would just blend into the room.
Our carpenter should be coming in about a week to start working on the baby's room and another home renovation we're doing. I can't wait to start to see everything come together! I hope it all looks good!




No comments:
Post a Comment