How far along? 24 Weeks
Baby's size? Papaya
Sleep? Sleeping has become a little bit rougher these days. Between my sinus infection last week and my heartburn/nausea this weekend, I'm really sleepy this morning. Hopefully when I finish off my antibiotics I will be back to my normal good sleeping pattern.
Foods I am loving/hating? Joey's decided Lillian's first Halloween costume is going to be the Hamburglar due to the large amounts of hamburgers consumed during this pregnancy.
Best moment this week? We had a wonderful wedding weekend for one of my good friends! Thursday night we had the rehearsal dinner at Antione's, Friday we had a bridesmaids luncheon at Muriel's and then the wedding on Saturday! Everything was perfect!
Movement? I'm feeling her move a lot more, and think we're pretty close to joey being able to feel her.
Symptoms? My feet are starting to hurt more these days. I did a lot of standing around for the wedding festivities and my feet definitely started hurting faster than normal.
What I miss? Being able to sleep on my stomach. For some reason recently I find myself trying to flip on my stomach again. I can't wait for the day then I can sleep like that again.
What I'm looking forward to? Our first birthing class this week and officially getting started on our house renovation shortly. The contractor should be coming out in about a week.
Emotions? Excited about all the progress we're making in getting the nursery together. We have just about everything picked out we just need to start getting it all pulled together and into the room.
Can't wait to see all the changes over the holidays! XOXO - Jess
ReplyDelete