I have a lot to catch you up on (Lillian is crawling and walking with assistance!), but first I must share some of our adorable pictures from Christmas! We had all my sisters in town, which mean there were a lot of loving hands around! Lillian just ate up all the attention and loved having her cousin Randall around!
Lillian check out the present pile Christmas Eve morning.
Christmas eve after Lillian made it through the whole church service!
Me, Lillian, My sister Jenn & her daughter Randall
Its Christmas!!!
Lillian really enjoyed all the things Aunt KK put in her stocking!
Present Time!
Sometimes she couldn't even wait to take the toy out of the box!
Lillian & Randall sporting their matching jammies!
Joey and I got to host Christmas this year for my dad's family! We got to use my Papa's Christmas china which made the dinning room table beautiful! The whole day was great!
And to top it off my Uncle and Aunt gave Lillian this car which she LOVES. She smiles from ear to ear the whole time she is in it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment