Thursday, October 27

Lillian & Randall

So last weekend we finally got to go up and visit my new niece Randall. She was born 24 September 2011 in New York City and we've been dying to meet her ever since! Lillian, my mom, and I flew in Thursday night and spent the weekend visiting with baby Randall and my sister Jennifer. One of my younger sisters, Kelley, also flew in to meet up so it was a really fun weekend!

Kelley, Jennifer & Me with the Babies!

Randall and Lillian sitting together nicely....
 
 
 ...until Lillian tried to sneak attack her...
...It really not fair being the little one who can't move around! 

Just really not fair at all I tell you. 

Aunt Kelley came in town to visit her favorite nieces

And of course she brought treats for all the babies. 

So all the babies loved on her!

Randall, being a NYC babe, is always well dressed!

YAY! (I mean how cute is she?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment