Lillian had a newborn photo shoot a week ago. The photographer did an amazing job! Here are a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure...
Isn't she just too cute for words?!? (ok, I know I'm a little biased!)
Things are going really well on the home front. My sister Kelley is in for 10 days to help me out. Its such a blessing to have her here. We're having so much fun together, and she is a total natural when it comes to babysitting!! I've been able to get so much done around the house since she arrived.
Lillian continues to grow and pack on the pounds. I'm going to try to get her weighed at the doctors this week so we can see how she's doing, but I am pretty she sure is close to 8lbs now. She also is sleeping for longer stretches which is helping me out BIG time. On friday night and Saturday night she slept for 5 hours straight! It was AMAZING! I felt soo refreshed when I woke up.
Hope everyone had a fabulous president's day!







Her pictures are adorable! So glad to hear things are going well, and I can't wait to come back for another visit!!
ReplyDelete