How far along? 18 weeks
Baby's size? Sweet Potato
Maternity clothes? Still half and half. I still fit in many of my pre-pregnancy dresses and work out clothes.
Sleep? I'm sleeping pretty soundly but do wake up a couple times a night. I'm trying to learn to sleep on my side instead of stomach because starting at 20 weeks I'm supposed to try to sleep on my left side as much as possible.
Foods I am loving/hating? This week I really really enjoyed Doberge Cake, which we were lucky enough to enjoy at my sisters 30th birthday. I am also happy to report that i was able to eat some chicken masked in the Gumbo and Jambalaya we made for the birthday party.
Best moment this week? Enjoying a long weekend with my sisters in the Hamptons. We always have so much fun together! Friday night we also had a sister get engaged!! It was a BIG weekend for the family.
Movement? To be honest I'm not sure. Sometimes I think I feel something but then I don't really know what its supposed to feel like so who knows! I got to see the baby on Wednesday via Ultrasound so I know its still in there squirming around.
Symptoms? This week I'm adding Heartburn to the pregnancy symptoms I've experienced. But a little tums knocked it out. .
Gender? We should be telling everyone soon!
What I miss? This weekend I was at a beautiful vineyard and would have loved to enjoy a glass of wine with everyone.
What I'm looking forward to? Still really hoping that I get to go to prenatal yoga with some girlfriends of mine. I also can't wait to get back to New Orleans and back on my walking routine with Maggie
Emotions? Just excited about everything. We really need to get started on some home projects, and I'm hoping that we can do that during September. I'm going to try to start clearing out the nursery in the next few weeks as well.
Which sister got engaged??? Ella says she's ready for you to come home!
ReplyDelete