Sunday, August 22

16 Weeks

I am going to try to do this survey every week so I'll have a good journal of what things were like during my pregnancy. I hope you all enjoy!

How far along? 16 weeks

Baby's size? Avocado

Maternity clothes? About half and half. I still fit in many of my pre-pregnancy dresses.

Sleep? I am happy to report that I can actually stay up late enough to watch the Daily Show again. Gone are the days of going to bed at 8:30! I'm sleeping pretty soundly but do wake up a couple times a night. I haven't decided if that because of the pregnancy or that black lab that keeps finding her way onto my bed.

Foods I am loving/hating? Since the beginning of my pregnancy, Chicken has totally sounded unappealing to me. That is still the case. I am however enjoying eating with out constant nausea. Joey and I were lucky enough to have dinner at Luke and Ruth Chris this week. Both were scrumptious!

Best moment this week? Finding out another friend is due about a month after me! There are going to be so many Feb/Mar babies!

Movement? Nope. However, we did listen to the heart beat 2 times this week on our home Doppler. Its so cool to hear much stronger the heartbeat sounds on the Doppler now compared to when we first found it at 13 weeks.

Symptoms? I'm really hitting my second trimester stride. No real symptoms except some lower back pain.

Gender? No idea yet! But I invited you all to take a guess on my poll!

What I miss? I have been craving this amazing seared tuna dish from our local Sushi restaurant. Only 5 more months, right?

What I'm looking forward to? I am looking forward to trying prenatal yoga with some girlfriends of mine.

Emotions? I'm starting to feel a bit panicky about everything we have to do to get ready for the baby. Even though we have 5 more months before the baby comes, I would really like to have most of the house projects completed before Thanksgiving. I can't believe its almost September!

1 comment:

  1. My whole pregnancy with Emma went by pretty fast. Except the last month.. Which drug on FOREVER! Sounds like you got lucky on the morning sickness though! I had it through my whole pregnancy! I hope you have a little girl, they are so much fun and there are so many cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete